Very topical
As you know I make good use of AI. Here is a simple example.
A song about Lake Ontario.
My words, AI music.
I'm sitting by the shores of that along the beach
We played and threw our stones at
Ontario, oh yeah
I paddled once to Toronto
And dreamed about a friend I know in
Ontario, oh yeah
Let's go back there and find ourselves
The way we used to be
On the sultry summer southern nights
On the shores of Lake Ontario
I want to go back there
And be with you
Ontario
Big blue, and shining under the big moon
I remember her big bright eyes
And goofy smile too
Ontario
Let's go back there and find ourselves
The way we used to be
On the sultry summer southern nights
On the shores of Lake Ontario
I want to go back there
And be with you
Ontario
Kayaky
Councillors spend a huge share of their time writing: newsletters, meeting summaries, responses to resident emails, plain-language breakdowns of city budget documents. AI doesn't replace judgment, but it can turn a two-hour drafting job into twenty minutes — freeing up time for what actually needs a human: knocking on doors, sitting in committee meetings, and listening to Ward 13 residents.
ReplyDelete