Campaign Video

Https://youtu.be/zBxbnuPAazE

Saturday, 25 July 2026

Pints and a lot more in Manor Park

 

Dial 988
The volunteer for the Canadian Mental Health Association was very interested to learn I had worked with his group as Financial Director for 9 years in Kirkland Lake and that I had been a director on the North Bay Psychiatric Hospital board.

Emergency Contact Numbers

Groovey Shades from Anatomy Physio

I spoke briefly to the organizer, Lana.

"I cannot stay", I said

 "I am here, I spoke to people, I bought stuff"

She seemed happy about that.

On my way home I handed out my cards outside Smashed Buger.

One couple asked...can you speak french.

Bien sûr!

Another asked what I would do differently... he really liked my proposal for a traffic circle at Beechwood and Vanier...people are starting to listen to me Rawlson, win or lose...I hope you will too.

I am a different guy, I'd do things differently, I'd make different decisions.


I AM A Candidate for Rideau-Rockcliffe*

"something needs to be done".

This time around, inform yourselves, vote differently, vote wisely. Vote for Peter Karwacki for Rideau Rockcliffe.




No comments:

Post a Comment