Campaign Video

Https://youtu.be/zBxbnuPAazE

Tuesday, 21 July 2026

#321 In The Zone - its about riding the 95



 https://suno.com/s/KI9cXJSzsaj3hEcB


Suppose you finally get people on the bus or the train. What kind of experience is OCTranspo offering its riders?

I remember the 95...somedays it was hell. On one ocassion I saw an eldery male pedestrian get hit and killed by a bus at Hurdman.

I used my own coat and hat to cover him.

In the past, one OCTranspo employee was so mistreated he went on a shooting rampage.

Its not all about ridership.

I wrote about it. And sang about it 

https://suno.com/s/y3me7spUhaKYUv2J

2 comments:

  1. The numbers
    The city projected 65,000 extra weekly downtown trips from the RTO surge.
    Council approved a $29-million, 48-point transit plan. Buried in the communications piece: targeted ads ($50k for federal workers + $110k promotion) to encourage “extending time in the area” and delay egress.
    It feels insulting
    0They forced the office return, created the traffic spike, then responded with a nudge to “just stay longer and enjoy the city.” Got kids? Long commute? Actual life? Too bad — the system needs you to adjust.Councillor Rawlson King voted for the whole plan. So did the rest of council.This is classic top-down failure: create demand through poor policy, then lecture people on behaviour instead of fixing capacity or reliability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Zone

    My head is numb and I cannot think
    there's numbers racing round my eyes like rings
    Bunch of people looking down on me
    I'm too busy playing with my fucking strings
    Time is flying by and days go too
    Such a waste when I'm here with you
    In the zone where nothings clear I can't see, but I can feel you breathe
    Smell your scent, feel your heat I won't look at you - but I see your knees
    In the zone, in deep freeze
    Close enough to touch you and hear your heartbeat
    Where are you, where are we?
    We used to be people now we're history
    My eyes are gone my face is white
    Everything around me's such a fucking fright
    Too many people, did we go to far?
    Got on the bus and should have used my car
    Swinging tubes gonna hurt my brain
    Just a minute after I've gone insane
    In the zone, I'm not free
    Smell your body, feel your heat
    Touch my skin, hear me breathe
    Where are you, where are we?

    kayaky

    ReplyDelete