Campaign Video

Https://youtu.be/zBxbnuPAazE

Wednesday 6 February 2019

The 37.5% Solution

Statistics indicate that in Rideau Rockcliffe, only 37.5% of eligible voters will actually vote.

Is this a good thing....or a bad thing?

In my opinion it would be better if more people were engaged, however, if those that do vote are themselves engaged, know the issues, and vote wisely, that should be enough.

Do not vote based on signage please. Vote on the issues. If you are interested in my current position on some issue, you can reach me at:

peterkarwacki.overbrook@gmail.com

The last election had a 37% turn out of eligible voters, about 11,500 people voted. Since this is a by election there might be a 25% turnout. It is my estimate that the winner will carry the election with only 15% support or 1155 votes of the total of 7770... So vote wisely!

Post Election Update: I know 30% of eligible voters voted in the by-election. I also know, from my blog statistics that only about 150 people actually bothered to read my blog. Where did the people who voted get their information from? were they fully informed? Maybe they were, but maybe they were not.


No comments:

Post a Comment