Campaign Video

Https://youtu.be/zBxbnuPAazE

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Gotta Go?

I am a big fan of public washrooms.  https://ottawapublictoilets.ca/author/gottagocampaign/


  • Provide more than 7000 people in Ottawa with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or other incontinence issues ( who are afraid to use public parks and splash pads or to take transit) improved access to public washrooms
  • Provide Seniors and families who limit their use of public parks – often their only access to nature, improved access to public washrooms
  • Provide  older adults and persons with disabilities who are confined to their homes improved public washrooms.
  • Provide those desperate for a restroom who then look for bushes and back alleys improved public washrooms
Transit

This sums up my own views on the matter. I used transit for years and still use it, but I prefer my bike.



No comments:

Post a Comment