Campaign Video

Https://youtu.be/zBxbnuPAazE

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Nussbaum had 82% support among voters ...he is my primary source for ward issues

Rideau-Rockcliffe, which includes the communities of Overbrook, New Edinburgh, Manor Park and Rockcliffe Park.   Nobody knows these issues better than Tobi Nussbaum. I voted for him and I will turn to him for advice and support to meet the needs of the ward, and get up to speed quickly.

Nussbaum had been an advocate for following the city’s development rules and respecting community design plans and respecting a community’s voice.  I support this stance.

Further I will stand up for the ward while working towards win/win results with other councillors and stakeholders. 


The cost to get elected in Rideau Rockcliffe?


  1. Tobi Nussbaum, Rideau-Rockcliffe: $29,700
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-votes-who-spent-what-to-get-elected-in-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment