Campaign Video

Https://youtu.be/zBxbnuPAazE

Friday, 9 October 2026

#554 Unsolicited Feedback from A voter

 


Mr. Karwacki,


I appreciate your quick reply, of course this is campaign time but I hope that your attention and dedication to your constituents continues if you were to be elected to city council. Your passion for the issues at hand is refreshing and I could see you being a force of change at City Hall. 

I agree with you on the use of AI drafting tools to make more efficient use of your time. I myself use AI tools in my own line of professional work and, like yourself, have found them to be extremely helpful. I also agree with you that one should not blindly use them without having an understanding of the material that the AI is being used for so that any of the hallucinations, mistakes, and confident oversights can be remedied or corrected. This is especially so when the public is impacted by decisions that are made with the use of these tools. 

As you say, city councillors have a very busy schedule and the efficient use of their time along with the taxpayer dollars that pay for it can only be a positive. I also very much appreciate your admission to the use of AI in your blog and respect your commitment to transparency by adding a disclaimer to your blog page. I look forward to seeing the website updated. 

I can tell that you put your own thoughts into the tools used to craft this response. It was obvious during your debate that you know your issues and have thought a great deal about how best to help Rideau-Rockcliffe ward and the city St large. The human touch can be so lacking in digital communications and I think that in this rapidly changing world, a little more humanity goes a long way. Quite honestly I had not been engaged in this election much at all before you stopped by our door. 

Best of luck in the upcoming election, I believe you can count on at least two votes your way. 

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment